WildSide Campers is committed to respecting the privacy of users in their products and services.
Types of Uses of Personal Information
Your personal information and company data are used in the following ways:
- Account information. Give us more information about you, how to contact you
- Correspondence by e-mail. Used to ask questions and answer questions and requests for information of all kinds.
- Customer databases and information needed to provide technical support. This information is used strictly for the resolution of situations presented by customers.
We only use your personal information for the specific purposes mentioned at the time it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way we use your personal information, unless you consent to the new use.
We protect the personal information you share with us. Access to your personal information is limited to those who need it to perform their work.
Third party authorized agents may also need to have access to some of your personal information. We only provide to third parties the minimum amount of information necessary to complete the service or transaction orders. We will not share your personal information with third parties in any other way, unless you have given us permission to do so.
Retention of data
WildSide Campers will not collect your personal information any longer than necessary after achieving the Goals for which they were collected.
We provide links to third-party sites. Because we do not control these websites, we advise you to review the privacy policies displayed on the same (and all) third-party sites.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we know that we have personal information from children under the age of 13, that information will be deleted from our systems.
WildSide Campers encourages parents to be online with their children. Here are some suggestions that will help make the children's online experience safer:
- Teach children never to give out personal information unless they are supervised by their parents or a responsible adult. This includes the name, address, telephone, school they attend, etc.
- Know the websites that your children visit and which ones are the most appropriate.
Look for the privacy policies of the website. Learn how your children's information is handled.
Access and update information
We need your help to make sure your personal information is correct on our systems.
You must inform us of any change of name, address, title, telephone number or e-mail address.
Cancellation of subscriptions
Each email newsletter contains instructions on how you can unsubscribe.
All updates to this policy will be published on this page.
Need help to make a request for subscription update, access, or cancellation?
Contact us at email@example.com. To help us process your request, you should include the following details:
- Contact information (name, address, e-mail, etc.).
- Details of the request (eg change of e-mail address, unsubscription of a newsletter, review of your personal information, etc.)
Note: This policy also covers the personal information you provide to IBS by other means, such as via telephone or e-mail.
No privacy guarantees have been withdrawn.
Q: What do I do if I have a privacy question after reading the policy and FAQ?
A: As always, you can send your questions and comments about privacy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use these items as input for future FAQs.
Q: Does this policy also cover personal information collected offline?
A: Yes. We do our best to have consistent privacy practices for your personal information, regardless of the medium used to collect the information.